|Two books I received as gifts!!|
I know, I know, you're probably thinking "This kid's alive!?" Well, yes, I am!
It's been a wild ride, this semester. I know I have been in hiatus, but this hiatus is officially over! I plan on writing this blog like never before! (Which means, I'll be posting regularly, and I'll be doing Road Trip Wednesdays, as well as book reviews and what not!)
I do want to apologize for being gone for so long. I went through a lot of personal things in the past six or seven months.
But on the bright side, here are some good highlights!
- I graduated from SIUC! College is done!
- I am moving to California in four days!
- I attended my first writer's retreat! (Four friends eating brunch while writing counts, right?)
- I started a tumblr! (click if you want to check it out)
- I was Senior Co-Editor of the lit magazine at my school!
- I got a short story and a poem published!
- I won the CURCA award at my school for my short story!
- Did I mention I graduated?
- And I'm sure something else I can't remember as of right now.