Sunday, December 16, 2012

Out of the Woodwork!

photo bydonkeyhotey
Out and about I am again! I want to apologize for being gone for so long! (It really hasn't been that long, but it sure does feel like it!) I have just gone through finals week, as I am still in college, and man oh man. It wasn't that bad, but it took a lot of my time.

However, now that that is over, I can get back to writing. Fiona, Adler, and Winnie are all sitting, stuck in the same place they have been for over a week, waiting to move on! The good news is, I am almost done with my first draft.

This is a SCARY thought. While it is exciting to think I will have written my first novel all the way through, it means that I'll have written my first novel all the way through. I'm assuming other writers out there understand where I am coming from.

Once I'm done with the first draft comes revisions! I've heard some people love them and I have heard some people hate them. Let's hope I'm one of the ones that loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment