Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Create A Sentence Challenge!

So as you may know, I am participating in Bout of Books 11.0 (Click here for details!). Throughout the week they have little challenges just to have fun to break up your reading time. 

Today's challenge is to create a sentence using the first two words that appear in a handful of books your choosing. I set out to pick books that I really enjoyed, then rearranged them to make sense. It's a weird sentence, but that's okay! I like it.


The picture shows the books I chose and the order they appear in the sentence.

 Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. The One by Kiera Cass. Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre. Champion by Marie Lu. Cress by Marissa Meyer.
(Find my sentence under the picture!)

Cute, right?


And my brilliant sentence isssssssssssss...

"There was this time I was out of her satellite." 

Awesome, right?

Comment below with your own sentence or a link to your blog so I can check out the choices you made! :)

P.S. Check out my Instagram (CLICK HERE TO SEE IT!!!) for this and other Bout of Books 11.0 pictures!

4 comments:

  1. That is an amazing sentence! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentence was killer! Man I wish I knew you all of my life. I love reading and writing and you have such interesting books ��
    -Katt was here ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Well, you know me now!

      Well I have plenty of books to recommend if you ever need any recommendations!

      Delete