Saturday, August 23, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Spell It Out

Today's Bout of Books (LINK) challenge is to spell a word out using the first letter of book titles.

So I noticed that a lot of people are doing their first names, but I don't have the books to do my first name! (And I wanted to do something different-ish.) Instead of doing my first name, I decided to do my last.

My last name is 
Savoie 
and so BOOM! There it is. =D

The books used are...
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
The Vault of Dreamers by Ann Aguirre
The One by Kiera Cass
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Enclave by Ann Aguirre

Obviously I did not take into account "the" in titles! Comment below and link to your blog so I can check out your words!

1 comment:

  1. http://awriter.org/essay-writing-services/
    Thanks for making such a cool project. I've been checking the site for the Windows version, but I never left a comment about it. I know you are working hard and doing it for free so you shouldn't feel rushed or anything. I hope you can continue this type of hard work to this site in future also. Because this blog is really very informative and it helps me lot.

    ReplyDelete