Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Break '13

Well hello there fine readers!

Today is a great day. As you have probably already inferred by the picture above, it is great because today marks the day that Spring Break starts for me. The glorious thing about Spring Break for me is not the beach, or drinking, or partying. For me, it means time to relax and work on my writing. Part of the reason for this is because I am working at the front desk of my building over break.

I feel like recently I've been neglecting my work. In fact, I know for sure I have. Sometimes it happens. Being a full time student can take up a lot of time! (As I'm sure being a full time parent and career person can also.) So, when you finally get that break, you just want to jump for joy, am I right!?

This is going to be a short post today because I am very excited to getting back to work and watching my WIP become the best it can!

What are you all planning on doing for your Spring Breaks? And if you aren't in school, how do you find time to work on your WIP's with such a hectic schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment